available Places to Stay in
Mt Rosa Lodge QueenstownQueenstown, Queenstown Lakes, Gibbston Valley
Set high on Mt Rosa Station in the Gibbston 'Valley of Vines', Mt Rosa Lodge offers boutique vineyard accommodation less than 30 minutes from Queenstown. A romantic, relaxed quality comes from the private setting amid acres of vines and the stunning mountain views to the Crown Range and Coronet Peak.
Purpose designed, the guest wings have three spacious bedrooms with private ensuite bathrooms, Italian tiling and magnificent views. One room has a double spa bath and its own fireplace for cooler nights. A huge fireplace in the guest lounge reflects the Central Otago style, inviting guests to relax in luxury. Brian and Maureen have been in the wine and food industry for many years and are skilled at bringing together a product to tempt every palate.
Rates & Bookings
- outdoor fireplace
- Mt Rosa walking tracks, informative vineyard walk with host and sample the newly released Pinot Noir
- wine tastings by arrangement
- golf courses - Queenstown, Millbrook, Arrowrtown, The Hills
- Milford and Routeburn tracks
- Gibbston Valley vineyards and cafes close by
- 4 ski-fields close by, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Cardrona and Treble Cone
- "Lord of the Rings" filming sites
- Queenstown 20 min drive
- Coronet Peak Ski Area
- Nomad Safaris - Safari of the Rings 4WD Tour
- Shotover Jet
- Skyline Gondola Restaurant & Luge
- TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship
- show Friars listed activities in a radius of 5Km., 30Km., or 60Km. of Mt Rosa Lodge Queenstown
contact detailsBrian and Maureen Dennis
Lot 19, Mt Rosa Vineyard Estate, Gibbston Back Road, RD 1
(region: Queenstown, Queenstown Lakes, Gibbston Valley)
POSTAL: P O Box 86, Arrowtown, Central Otago
Phone +64-3 441 1484
Mobile +64-21 575 100
Directions: From Queenstown Airport, travel east on SH 6 for 24.5km, right to Gibbston Back Rd. From Cromwell, travel west on SH 6 for 31.4km, left to Gibbston Back Rd. Go straight thru stone gates at Mt Rosa Station, Lodge is straight ahead.
This is a static map as our interactive ones slow down our website. To load the interactive version, just click the map. New your setting is not known
add a search...
find location already shown
- no searches listed yet
Create directions using markers on the map itself. You can do this by selecting one as a starting point and another as a destination marker. Using right-mouse-click (CTRL + click on a Apple Mac), you can also create your own markers - which maybe useful in creating your own routes.